It’s hard to admit you hurt someone and you need apology quotes to help you apologize. It’s a normal thing that, sometimes, you will hurt someone. If you feel sorry and bad about something, then you need to fix the situation with an apology. The best way to do this is to tell the person that you hurt that you’re sorry.
Also, prepare yourself it will take time to get forgiveness from that person. It’s not easy to make things work out again. You will need to be patient and try your best to apologize. However, it’s better to try than to wonder what would be if you don’t apologize. Be brave. It’s a beautiful thing to admit you did something wrong. That’s something only big people do. People like Margaret Lee Runbeck, Red Auerbach, Richelle e Goodrich, Oscar Wilde, Henry Kissinger, wrote amazing apology quotes about the sincere apology.
Apologize first, and forgiveness will follow
These are some apology quotes to express your feelings and to say sorry to the person you hurt. They can help you to find a way back into someone’s life and heart. Things aren’t lost yet. There’s something you can do about it. Fix the problem between you two. Stay positive and try to apologize. Show how much you care for that person.
- “Apologies are great, but they don’t really change anything. You know what does? Action.” -Stella Young
- “If an apology is followed by an excuse or a reason, it means they are going to commit the same mistake again they just apologized for.” – Amit Kalantri
- “Apologizing does not always mean you’re wrong and the other person is right. It just means you value your relationship more than your ego.” – Mark Matthews
- “Pride and ego makes a mockery of an apology. Humility wins forgiveness without question…so break ‘yo’self’!” – T. F. Hodge
I’m sorry quotes
- “A stiff apology is a second insult…. The injured party does not want to be compensated because he has been wronged; he wants to be healed because he has been hurt.” – G. K. Chesterton
- “You can always say sorry, But the real apology is when you hear the sadness in their voice and see the look in their eyes. And you realize that they have hurt themselves just as much.” – Kid Cudi
- “It will never do to plead sin as an excuse for sin, or to attempt to justify sinful acts by pleading that we have an evil heart. This instead of being a valid apology, is the very ground of our condemnation.” – Archibald Alexander
- “Apology doesn’t mean that you were wrong, or that the other person was right. It means that your relationship is more valuable than your ego.” – Ain Eineziz
- “An apology can be a wonderful thing so long as it is infrequent and from the heart. However, beware of the person who justifies bad behavior with apologies. For them it is a means to an end, and quite often at your expense.” – Gary Hopkins
Apology quotes for your girlfriend
If you hurt your girlfriend’s feelings and you need to apologize to get one more chance, then you need to put in a lot of effort to get her back. It’s not a nice feeling for sure, knowing you’re wrong. By hurting her, you hurt yourself too. Try to find a way back to a happy relationship. With these quotes and sayings about how sorry you are, you can rescue your relationship. 150 magical I miss you messages to help you, bring back your loved person.
“You know that I cannot find anyone with such beautiful eyes like you. Please stay with me. I am sorry, Beautiful.” – Unknown
“You mean the world to me. Please give me one more chance to prove my love to you. I am sorry. I love you.” – Unknown
“I can never think of hurting you intentionally. Whatever I did, I did it mistakenly. Please forgive me. I love you.” – Anonymous
“You deserve a partner who prioritizes your wants and feelings over their own. I am really sorry, my love.” – Unknown
“If I atone hard for years, I cannot find someone so honest as you. Please don’t create distance between you and me. I love you.” – Unknown
Apology quotes for your boyfriend
Sometimes, in a relationship, it’s the girlfriend who makes the mistake and hurts her boyfriend’s feelings. If your boyfriend feels that you hurt him, then it’s on you to try to apologize and get him back in your arms. It’s not going to be easy, but for true love, everything is worth it.
“Doubting you have been the worst out of the things I’ve done in the past, and for you to be so mad at me, then I can admit that they are many. Yet, I want to believe that there is still the act of forgiveness engraved into your heart. Please accept my apology. I love you.” – Anonymous
“You have no idea what I would give right now to have you hold me in your arms like you did before all of this happens. My life truly feels empty without you in it. I am really sorry for everything and I wish that you can forgive me so we start over. I love you.” – Anonymous
“When we first got together, we promised each other that we will let nothing get in the way of our love. Yet, the things I’ve done have made you so sad you chose to break that promise. I want you to know how terribly sorry I am and that I wish for you to forgive me and accept me back into your loving arms.” – Unknown
“Even the fact that I could have a man like you fall in love with me, shows me that there is still hope for this world. A hope that was lost the moment you decided to stop talking to me after all of the things I’ve put you through. And you have no idea how much I’ve repented for everything. I just want you to forgive me. I love you.” – Unknown
Should you apologize?
If you did something wrong, to your friend, boyfriend, girlfriend, parents and so on, you need to admit you were wrong and apologize. Try to look at things from many perspectives. However, don’t always be that person who apologizes. Sometimes it’s not your fault. If you are constantly being the one who apologizes, your partner may be using you to their advantage. Try to be aware if this is the situation. However, when it is your fault, then you need to take on the task to try to make things better. Apology quotes will assist you with that.