A dermal infusion silk peel also goes by the name SilkPeel DermalInfusion or a silk peel facial if it is applied to the face. So, what’s different about it? Nowadays there are thousands of skin treatments that are readily available the world over. After all, why not?
Everyone wants to have beautiful, healthy, ageless, flawless skin for years to come. However, age and the human body never have this on their mind. For example, environmental factors can cause skin blemishes like blackheads, acne and sunspots.
Likewise, ageing can cause sagging skin and wrinkles. Although these skin irritating factors affect everyone, they don’t affect everyone in the same way. This is why so many skin treatments exist. May skin treatments are designed for a certain purpose. Some skin treatments are aimed at cleaning out pores while getting rid of pimples.
Other skin treatments are aimed at restoring skin elasticity by reducing wrinkles. So, what skin treatment do you choose when you have more than one skin related issue? The answer is go for a SilkPeel DermalInfusion!
What Is A Dermal Infusion Silk Peel?
A SilkPeel DermalInfusion is a skin treatment that involves exfoliation while applying a serum simultaneously. A silk peel facial can be customizable and can get rid of any combination of skin concerns. These concerns can include sagging skin, acne, wrinkles, blackheads, sun spots, burns, scars, stretch marks and more!
The SilkPeel DermalInfusion Process
One of the best things about a dermal infusion silk peel is that it is an easy skin treatment to get done. The process requires a dermal infusion tool to glide over the body. This dermal infusion tool is electrically powered and compact as it can be used as a handheld device. As the dermal infusion tool touches the skin, it gently exfoliates the upper layer of the skin and removes the dead skin cells.
After the dead skin cells are removed, the dermal infusion tool presses into the freshly opened pores to give a deeper cleaning by removing any pore blocking and skin irritating elements. Once this has been completed, the same dermal infusion tool applies a serum without wasting any time to the newly revealed layer of skin and allows this serum to soak into the freshly cleaned pores before any new but irritating elements can enter these pores.
Once the process of using the dermal infusion tool has been completed, some patients request to have a layer of moisturizer applied to add an extra level of luxurious hydration to their skin and also to reduce any dryness or tightness if they are prone to these effects. This painless process never digs any deeper into the body than this. Also, many different serums can be used to meet each patient’s needs and desires.
So, Should You Try A Dermal Infusion Silk Peel?
As far as safety is concerned, anyone can, and should, get this treatment! This is true for many reasons.
- This treatment can be done on any skin area on the body. Therefore, no matter where on your body you have skin concerns that you want to get rid of, you can do so with a dermal infusion treatment!
- The treatment is safe to use on any skin tone as well as any skin type.
- SilkPeel DermalInfusion is safe to use on young patients as it can get rid of adolescent associated skin blemishes like acne, pimples and blackheads.
- A dermal infusion treatment is safe to use on older patients as it can rid of the effects that ageing has on the skin such as wrinkles and loss of elasticity.
- A dermal infusion silk peel is a non-invasive procedure and only affects the upper layer of the skin without penetrating the muscles, blood or other inner body parts lying underneath the skin’s surface. This makes the SilkPeel DermalInfusion perfect for people who want a relaxing skin treatment as no pain is caused during this process.
- A dermal infusion silk peel can be done multiple times without causing harm. If you get the same styled SilkPeel DermalInfusion treatment 6 times separated by 3-week intervals, the effects are practically life long. Therefore, a this cosmetic treatment is ideal for anyone looking for a permanent fix to their skin-related issues. While on the topic of time, a SilkPeel DermalInfusions including silk peel facial, only takes about 45 minutes to complete which is perfect for busy people who are pressed for time.
The only risk that might occur to someone happens when that person recently used a different exfoliation procedure. Therefor, it is recommended that you let you skin stand alone, without any treatments, for a brief period of time before your first dermal infusion silk peel.