How to compliment guy on his looks and give him love and attention? Most girls are struggling with showing their thoughts and emotions for guys. How to make him feel special but don’t seem like a boring girl who’s obsessed with him can be hard. It depends on many things. The first step is a good date. That’s a start to everything else.
How he makes you feel?
Think about waking up every morning next to the perfect man for you. You can open your eyes and there’s his perfect face. He looks so handsome, with a beautiful smile and outstanding eyes. Think about making love to this man and his perfect body. His perfectly shaped body and everything that you love about him can make you have butterflies in your stomach when he takes his shirt off. He knows exactly what to do to send you to the moon and back. Think about living every day with this perfect man. He does chores, he cooks, he fixes up things around the house, all without any complaint. Think about how this perfect man always knows exactly what to say. Whenever your feeling sad or frustrated, this man always makes you feel better.
Do guys like compliments on their looks?
How to compliment guy on his looks to make him feel special? Are you asking this as a woman looking to get into the minds of men? I can’t speak for women, but for men, the best compliment is when is relates to what he either wants for himself or values. A lot of time, it’s to be considered physically handsome will make him feel good. This is because he wants to be with someone who’s physically attractive too.
If he’s nice, he probably won’t want to hear that he’s nice. However, something that he doesn’t hear often or doesn’t feel confident in will boost his mood greatly. So, unintelligent guys might want to hear that they’re intelligent. Normal looking guys might want to hear they’re good looking. Shy guys might feel really nice about being complimented about their personality. The easiest men to compliment are ones that you can easily see what their core values are. Whether this is professional or ethical is another matter, but as for the most effective compliments, they really depend on the guy.
Is it okay to compliment a guy?
Of course it is! Think about how much you love to receive compliments. The same goes for the opposite sex as well. Everyone loves getting complimented. In fact, it’s important to tell your partner every day that he’s great, marvelous and amazing. Maybe for you, compliments are boring and simple things that you already know, but for someone else ,it can make their whole day. So, be gentle with him, he’s also sensitive and soft. He loves love and affection.
Types of compliments
1.Compliments that show that you believe in him and that you give him support
One of the biggest things that makes a guy melt is when his partner supports him and believes in him. This is one of the most consistent things that I heard from my male readers when I went to them prior to writing this article. You can say something like:
- “I believe in you.”
- “I love how driven you are.”
- “I’m so proud of you and everything you’ve done.”
- “You’re my biggest inspiration and I love you.”
- “Of course you got a raise/that new job. You’re talented, hard working, and everyone knows it. I’m so proud of you.”
- “Stay always like that, because you’re my biggest motivation and I’m so proud of you.”
While men might not get as much body shaming marketing as the average woman does in western society, guys are still insecure about certain elements of their physical appearance. Besides, every person likes knowing that their partner finds them aesthetically pleasing. Whether it’s his arms, hands, eyes, thighs, or private parts that are on the receiving end of the compliment, guys aren’t too picky. You can say something like:
- “You look so handsome.”
- “You weren’t kidding when you said you had been working out. Look at you!”
- “Your beautiful face and eyes, I could look at them all day. I’m so in love with you.”
- “You look so handsome in that outfit!”
- “Your muscles and amazing body really drive me crazy. You are the hottest!”
- “You look beautiful when you laugh.”
- ” You always look so handsome… even when you’ve just woken up and your hair is all messy.”
3.Sweet word compliments
Everyone likes to be recognized for the effort that they put into their relationship. Show him that you appreciate what he does for you. Even the simplest things. Notice and recognize it all. Whenever you appreciate something out loud, you tend to get more of it. Even if you don’t, you still get to make him feel loved. Whether he took out the garbage, replaced the light bulb, or did the dishes is irrelevant. What matters is that you recognize him for his acts of service every now and then. Show him that he’s loved by you. Make him feel special and unique. Guys also love nice words and acts of kindness. You can say something like:
- “You’re so good to me.”
- “ Thank you so much for cooking for me, love. I really appreciate it. This is delicious!”
- “I love how gentle you are with me.”
- “I love the way you’re listening to me, I love the way you’re talking to me. I’m so happy to have you in my life.”
- “I noticed that you did that for me. Thank you for being so thoughtful. I really appreciate it. You’re very sweet to me and I love it.”
- “Thank you for this beautiful day spent with you. You’re my biggest source of happiness.”
Several studies have shown that men feel respect and love. However, they put a higher emotional premium on feeling respected than necessarily feeling loved. While I don’t think that these studies mean much on the individual level, it’s important to note that your man likely wants to feel respected within your relationship. Respect is really important for every relationship. That’s the main thing. Even if it’s present, show it to him with words and affection. You can say something like:
- “You’re a good man.”
- “I’m proud of you.”
- “I have so much respect for you.”
- “You become a better version of yourself every time I see you.”
How to compliment guy on his looks? Well, simply, love him truly. Make him feel special and loved. Show him every day that he’s the reason for your happiness. If you want to feel loved, love, if you want affection, give affection, and so on. Everything that you share with others comes back to you in unexpected ways. Be gentle and show how much you care for him with these compliments.