Learn to love yourself quotes are here to remind you that you’re the most important person to yourself. You must first love yourself before you can fully love someone else. One of the most essential things in life is to love oneself. This is because how we treat ourselves influences how we treat others. Self-love isn’t a self-serving trait; it’s a required skill for creating the courage to love others.
- “Find the love you seek, by first finding the love within yourself. Learn to rest in that place within you that is your true home.” Sri Ravi Shankar
- “Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are.” Malcolm S. Forbes
- “You are very powerful, provided you know how powerful you are.” Yogi Bahaman
- “I love myself for I am a beloved child of the universe and the universe lovingly takes care of me now.” Louise Hay
- “There are women who struggle to gain weight who are beautiful. There are women who struggle to lose weight who are beautiful. You know who is the most beautiful? Those who learn to love themselves the way they are. You don’t need to change for anyone.” Teresa Mummer
- “Life is really not easy, we all have our personal battles, but it is important that you really treasure yourself, love yourself and have a sense of self-worth.” Heart Evangelista
- “One way to feel good about yourself is to love yourself… to take care of yourself.” Goldie Hawn
- “Beauty is when you can appreciate yourself. When you love yourself, that’s when you’re most beautiful.” Zoe Kravitz
Learn to love yourself quotes – you have to read these!
- “You can’t let someone else lower your self-esteem, because that’s what it is – self-esteem. You need to first love yourself before you have anybody else love you.” Winnie Harlow
- “When you dance, you own everything you have. You are really in your own body. You do it with your muscles and your bones and your weight and your height – it’s how to love yourself by moving.” Christine and the Queens
- “Whether you’re successful or not, you’ll never actually feel the joys of accomplishment unless you love yourself. Success can be very difficult to deal with. You have to stay in the center. If you let your success define you, then you’re really just setting yourself up for failure.” Goldie Hawn
- “The concept of ‘The most beautiful moment in life’, that was chapter one for us. It feels like that because we were starting from the bottom, but on this concept, ‘Love yourself’, we started to talk about some brighter things, like the real things in life.” RM
- “Until you love yourself, until you really believe that, you’re stopped in your tracks. That’s why it’s so important to wear what you want to wear and be who you want to be.” Chrissy Metz
- “I think one great tip is that you should always love yourself. If you don’t love yourself, take care of yourself, cater to yourself and that little inner voice, you will really not be very worthy of being with someone else, because you won’t be the best version of you.” Kimora Lee Simmons
- “We should go after our dreams and not be apologetic about it, but it’s scary. Whether you want to work or not, you have to do what makes you a fuller person. You have to love yourself.” Catherine Reitman
- “When you’ve learned to love yourself, you get all the things that come with that. Friends, passion, success.” Christen Press
- “Love others to make them feel better and so that you see yourself in the mirrors of their eyes.” Debasish Mridha
- “To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.” Thich Nhat Hanh
- “Our entire life … consists ultimately in accepting ourselves as we are.” Jean Anouih
- “I think every girl needs to love herself, regardless of anything. Like if you’re having a bad day, if you don’t like your hair, if you don’t have the best family situation, whatever, you have to love yourself and you can’t do anything until you love yourself first.“ Julianne Hough
- “The most important relationship in your life is the relationship you have with yourself. Because no matter what happens, you will always be with yourself.” Diane Von Furstenberg
- “Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down.” Roy T. Bennett
- “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Love yourself enough to set boundaries. Your time and energy are precious. You get to choose how you use it. You teach people how to treat you by choosing what you will and won’t accept.” Anna Taylor
Learn to love yourself quotes – Do you feel better after reading them?
These learn to love yourself quotes should serve as a continual reminder to value the person who looks back at you in the mirror. You must first love yourself before you can expect others to love you. Everyone is good at loving, you just have to realize that. You’re more inclined to accept a sort of love that isn’t as wonderful as you deserve if you don’t love yourself. Every time you feel like you’re not enough and everybody else is better than you, read one of these learn to love yourself quotes. Learn to love yourself, and remember no one will ever be as special as you.