Sometimes, when it comes to the point where you want to express your emotions and love stories to the person you’re in love with, you feel uncomfortable and don’t know exactly how to express yourself. If this sounds like you, then read on. Here are some paragraphs for your crush that can help you in your situation.
Ah, crushes! It’s just a little crush, they say. We’ve all had them or have them. That feeling of insecurity that comes up in us is all too familiar. Then there are the questions. You know them. What to wear, how to behave, what sentence to say at the right time, and so on. Then there’s the impending thought of whether we will embarrass ourselves in front of them. You get the feeling when you know what’s in your soul and your heart, but not how to put it on the table for your crush. If this sounds like you right now, stay calm. These cute paragraphs for your crush will come in handy. You can send them during the day, at any time. Choose only the ones you think best represents you and your relationship. Sometimes you have to be a little persistent but just don’t overdo it. Stop procrastinating to approach your crush and start talking to them. There’s no need to become a love poet overnight when you have these paragraphs for your crush. The following paragraphs will surely ignite a spark!
- I don’t know how to express my feelings best, but I still want to try because I care about you. Well, that’s it, it’s pronounced. I care about you and I want to be more than a friend. Do you feel the same?
- You know, I think perfection is made up. There are no perfect things, no perfect people. What I like about you is that your flaws go nicely with mine, and I would be happy if you wanted to be more than a friend. What do you say?
- You can make me laugh when no one else can.
- You’re a special person in the world.
- I saw you today, and you look really good.
- There’s no place I could call ‘home’ because I don’t believe a home’s a place. Home’s a feeling and is made by the people around us. It’s when you feel safe, loved, and happy at the same time. As if nothing bad can happen. That’s how I feel when I’m with you.
- I am very grateful to have met you as everything has made sense since then.
- Wanted: a person with a smile that lights up the room, a laugh that tickles the spirit, and a heart that wants mine. Wanted: you.
- You’ve been a great friend of mine all this time. However, I want us to be more than that. I see you as a person I can imagine that I can live the rest of my life with. What do you say?
- Since you’re not around, I had to pour a lot of sugar into the coffee. If you were next to me, I wouldn’t even need you, because your presence makes everything sweet.
- I care about you. I hope I don’t feel rejected.
- All I want to be in life is to be that very special person to you. All I want is to be the reason you’ll smile through tough days because my heart will be yours and the race is what we shall run together.
- Call me when you’re free, I want to rebuild my home with your beautiful smile on your face .
- Come on, give me my heart back. How do you think I’m going to live without it?
- I’m so completely, overwhelmingly, astonishingly, spectacularly, passionately, in love with you.
- I miss being around you. I haven’t seen you in days, but it already feels like months, like years, like decades.
- There’s a lot to say, but I prefer to keep it in mind. All you need to know is that life has always been fair to me since I met you.
- I would fight to participate in your life. I will not give up what my heart feels without making an effort to make you “us”.
- You’re my inspiration. It’s getting easier with you.
- Sometimes when I see you, I can’t believe you’re so beautiful and almost mine.
- I thought “It’s just a little crush” but my feelings for you became serious.
- You have become a very important person in my life.
- With you, dream come true!
All of these love paragraphs for your crush that you can send to your crush are different ways to show the person you love how much you care about them. While you may be a little confused and in fear that your message will not be understood as it should be, our advice to you is to find the passage that best describes the situation you’re in. Don’t wait any longer, get to work!