Wishing someone “Thank you for being you” is a way to show someone how much you respect, appreciate and love them. There are many reasons to thank someone. Maybe they have done something big for you, taken care of you when you were sick, listened to your problems, did a favor for you or anything else. Sometimes, when you’re so close to someone, you don’t need a special reason to say thank you to that person. Thank them for their kindness, friendship, and care that they show for you.
Saying thank you for being you represents a polite way to show gratitude for that one unique person in your life. There’s no wrong way to thank someone for being there for you. You can do it using words, but also in other ways. For example, you can support them through their educational journey or their new business. If you can help them with their hobby, do it. In current times, it’s easier to promote your hobby, because there are many social media platforms where you can share your passion.
We need to work on every relationship constantly. Our partner has to give us their attention and time, but we need to give it back to them too. You listen to each other’s problems, ask about their lives, and help each other in good and bad. If you think that your partner gives you more attention than you give back, try to show them that both of you put enough effort into your relationship.
Thank you for being you message
Sometimes, when we’re having a bad day, a simple sentence can cheer us up. Take a piece of paper and write down your thoughts. Include the ‘thank you for being you’ sentence at the end. No doubt that you will make your partner happy instantly.
All of us have a passion for something. However, a lot of people are afraid to share it. They feel worried and embarrassed that someone will laugh at them and won’t understand. It’s a great idea to help them get out of their comfort zone. Figure out what will make them happy and organize a trip. Do everything that will put a smile on that person’s face. You don’t need to say a ‘thank you for being you’ sentence, you will show it with your actions.
When you love someone, a little thing from that person means more than anything else. If your partner’s doing something important tomorrow, an exam, a tournament, or something else, don’t forget to wish them good luck. Maybe it seems it’s not something important, but believe me, it will mean more to them than you can imagine that you remembered something important to them. It’s a cute and thoughtful way to say thank you to someone.
Quotes are a great way to express to someone your love. Don’t wait for a special occasion. Send it every day to someone.
- “Thank you for being the reason I smile.”-Unknown
- “Thank you for brightening my world.”-Unknown
- “I appreciate you more because of the road I’ve traveled. My story brought me to you and I wouldn’t revise a word of my past if it led me anywhere but to your door.” -Aaron Polson
- “I appreciate you…especially your heart.”-Unknown
- “Thanks for everything you have done for me. Thank you for holding me, thank you for putting up with my craziness, and thank you for being strong for me when you barely had strength for the both of us.”-Ashley Hengy
- “Thank you my dear for all the things you do. My heart is sincere when I say I love you.”-Catherine Pulsifer
- “When I count my blessings, I count you twice.”-Unknown
- “A special thank you from my heart to a person so special in my life. To a person who means a lot to me. A special thank you from me to you, for making life feel like new. A very big thank you!”-Unknown
The best quotes to dedicate to show appreciation
- “This is a thank you for every hour we have spent together, for every kiss, for every embrace, and for every tear shed for one another.”-Unknown
- “Thanks for making me feel comfortable not only when I need it most, but every day. How lucky I am to be with someone like you.”-Unknown
- “You changed my life without even trying, and I don’t think I could ever tell you how much you mean to me. I can’t imagine what things would be like if I hadn’t met you.” -Steve Maraboli
- “Thank you. You accepted me for who I am; not who you wanted me to be.”-Unknown
- “Thanks for being so generous, thoughtful, and so true. Thank you most of all for just being you.”-Unknown
- “Someday I will give back what you have given me. Thank You.”-Unknown
- “There are many things which I’m thankful for in my life, and you’re at the top of the list.”-Unknown
- “You put the ‘you’ in thank you!”-Unknown
All of us keep in touch with people that we love. It’s rare and special to find people whose personalities get along with ours. So, if you’re one of those people who found their sincere friends, show them how much they mean to you. They will be happy to know how much they enrich your life. Say ‘thank you for being you’ every time you get a chance to do it.